Radius Books welcomes project proposals from anywhere and everywhere. However, like most fine art publishers, we receive hundreds of submissions every year and are limited to the number of projects we can produce in a given period.
Submissions are evaluated based on three simple criteria:
- Do we love the work?
- Is it the right book at the right time (for you and for us)?
- Is the book consistent with our publishing program, the vision of our board, and the mission of our Donation Program?
Please note, submissions are only accepted via email. We do not accept paper submissions, nor do we schedule meetings until after we have reviewed an initial submission.
Please submit your project as follows:
- Project Description: a written summary of approximately 500 words describing the proposed project (similar to “ABOUT THE BOOK” on our book pages).
- Project Support: a bullet point list of relevant information about strategic support for this particular body of work, including but not limited to: concurrent exhibitions, possible grants, related events, author ideas, funding sources, etc.
- Artist Description: a one-page CV, including exhibition history, gallery representation, and museum exhibitions, and a 250-word bio (similar to “ABOUT THE AUTHOR” on our book pages).
- Artwork: a set of 10-20 visuals of the proposed project, 300 dpi jpegs, 8.5 x 11 inches, preferred.
Please email your project submission with the subject line NEW SUBMISSION to: email@example.com